Ada's Quilting Room

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Ada's Quilting Room

In year 2001, I discovered that there was a quilting TV Show called "Simply Quilt" in HGTV channel that inspired me to start quilting. It was not so easy in the process of self learning but later I discovered a magazine called "Quiltmaker" which has a lot of patterns that I can use from it. At the year end of 2003, I started to self-learning Chinese typing then I discovered from the internet that there was a Taiwan quilting group called "拼布甜甜圈" which was orgransied by a lady named May. After joining the group then I have made some small projects i.e. cup, doll and tool bag etc. I've shown some photos of my projects here too.

The Taiwan quilting group mainly use the pattern from Japanese quilting magazine like "Cotton Time" or "Cotton Friend".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home