Ada's Quilting Room

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Barvillage Registration - Please help me.



Barvillage has sent me a registration letter but I have tried to register for quite some times already but still couldn't do it successfully. May I ask if there is anyone that kind enough to help me in completing this process ?(name it whatever name you can, please !). I have tried to type Chinese, Japanese, English, full font, half font but it's still not accepted. I just want to say thank you to those of you help in this. Thank you very much.

A link to the screen from the registration letter

P.S.



I finally found out from ToMaTo which she taught us that we have to use Applocate change Explorer to Japanese and then type the full font English or Japanese name which could be accepted by the system. Then, new problem came up in the process of signing-in after I have selected the appearance of the charactor and house. This Barvillage is really so difficult to play !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home