Ada's Quilting Room

Monday, November 07, 2005

KaKa Craft Magazine





I recently just liked to play the mini game online almost totally forgot about quilting. I checked things up in Happy Quilting Group today and found that there would be a new craft magazine "KaKa" published on 20th in Mainland China this month that only cost RMB15 (around US$2). You can see the project photos appeared in this coming issue on the website. The hostess of Happy Quilting Group, May, has an article in this issue as well.

I went straight away to a Chinese bookstore Soyodo tried to ask them to order the magazine for me but too bad they no longer provide this kind of service that really disappointed me. Although I didn't get what I want in the first place, I got these two phone decorations at only US$0.38/one instead which in other place selling at around US$2-3. That's already worth the trip to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home