Ada's Quilting Room

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Coughing Water Heater

The weather changed to really chilly recently and my water heater was coughing (with noise sound like "fog" "fog"), no water could come out when I pressed the top button. The first thing I think of was to throw it away but it seems kind of waste as it still functioned normally other than that problem. Later, my friend told me then I got a packing set (US$9.97) from a store that sell Japanese goods. After replacing it, ah ha ! it work again !! That's really good.

If anybody need this, please don't forget to bring the water heater with you to the store (because the staff need to the check the model number), the following is the address:

Daiyu Corporation
7968 Garvey Ave.,
Rosemead Blvd., CA91770

Tel: 626-572-4152

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home