Ada's Quilting Room

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Simple Hangbag





A little earlier, I signed up for Sunbird Sewing World's November Project - Simple Handbag and I've just finished it recently. Lucky me, I have finished and submitted it by the end of 12/31. I think this is my last project for this year (coz I still have one half-finished project - Sue's wallhanging which I guess I could only bring it forward to next year now). This handbag is fully machine pieced and quilted. I have added an zippered pocket inside this handbag in order to hold the some items which could be more easily found. I specially selected a longer handle so I not just can hold it by hand but I could still carry it on my shoulder. The handle is bought from JoAnn for only US$7.99 and there are choices of white and brown now. I really want to thank 喵喵for her clear tutorial file. When I was making this handbag which really inspired me and make me felt more interested in creating more because it so easy and quick to made. That's so nice.

It's 2006 New Year time in Asia now, Happy New Year everybody !! it's still raining in my area. I hope New Year Day tomorrow will have much better weather at least no rain pleaseeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home